Promoting technological innovations in Africa by Africans

Monday 5 January 2015

Most purchased Gifts this Festive Season (Report)

Now that the festive season is grinding to a halt, every one of us would start taking into account how much we spent this season. Most of us spent moderately, maybe because we knew work/school would soon resume, while most of us spent like there was no tomorrow. Don't get me wrong I'm not here to castigate you or anything, I'm just here to ask what where the things we all spent on this season? Let me guess the answers to that; gifts, eateries, cinemas, pools, beaches, travelling and I'm pretty sure the list goes on.

Well I'm more concerned about the gifts we bought or we got. Recent survey shows that the gift items that topped the list of things anyone could get were mobile phones and fashion items. Most online shopping malls were buzzing with orders for these gift items. I got one also, a blackberry bold 6 to be precise. It wasn't exactly what I wanted but then again it was a gift given with love.

So with this we know where most of our spending was focused on. I say Happy New Year to you all reading this and I do hope this New Year gives us a wider and better range of gadgets to get as gift items for our loved ones. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random